January 22, 2008

top 10 moments with Sunny

I have been thinking about all of the things that Sunny and I have done together over the past year and a half. I came up with a "top 10" list-
1. the whole cougar incident (the only thing on here I really could have been happy without!)
2. Bribe Your Horse class- it was just so funny!
3. just sitting on his back while he grazes in the yard.
4. riding in the trail classes at shows and him doing super well- despite the fact that we usually have not tried anything even similar before (creaky bridges, tarps, backing in L's, etc.)
5. Riding into almost the center of town.
6. "conquering" the cows.
7. Exploring the whole length of Moore Cemetary Road, including a bridge with running water underneath (he was suspicious- I would have been too, it sounded wierd!)
8. Our first gallop along the road.
9. The Palmyra Parade, in which he walked next to a chicken, a calf, and a sheep.
10.Riding out at our county fairgrounds.

No comments: